Last updated: 10/10/18
1) Pattison’s Patisserie’s La Crème Society Loyalty Program is operated by Hamnavy Pty. Limited trading as Pattison’s Patisserie Fine Bakery & Cafe (ABN 72 070 055 784) of 6 Salisbury Road, Hornsby NSW 2077 (“Pattison’s”) and its affiliates (“we”, “us” or “our”). By participating in our La Crème Society Loyalty Program (“Loyalty Program”), you agree to these Terms and Conditions. The Loyalty Program is only available to residents of Australia and valid within participating Pattison’s Patisserie stores within Australia and the Pattison’s Patisserie website (http://pattisonspatisserie.com.au). Individuals under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to register and participate in the Loyalty Program and further, the parent/guardian of the individual must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by Pattison’s to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor registering for the Loyalty Program. Employees (and their immediate families) of Pattison’s and agencies associated with the Loyalty Program are ineligible to register for and participate in the Loyalty Program. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step- sister or 1st cousin.
2) All customers are entitled to a free La Crème Society Loyalty Card (“Loyalty Card”) as part of normal mode of sale. To join our free Loyalty Program, you must first pick up a free Loyalty Card from a Pattison’s Patisserie Store in store.
3) You can earn La Crème Dollars (points) with every purchase with the Loyalty Card in store and online, however to receive bonus La Crème Dollars (points)/special offers, you must first register and activate your Loyalty Card at http://pattisonspatisserie.com.au/lacreme.
4) You can earn La Crème Dollars (points) on any item in store by presenting your Loyalty Card at the time of purchase, or online at http://pattisonspatisserie.com.au by providing your Loyalty Card membership number at the time of purchase/checkout. You cannot receive La Crème Dollars (points) for prior purchases where the Loyalty Card (for in store purchases) and the Loyalty Card membership number (for online purchases) was not presented/provided.
5) When multiple items are purchased in the same eligible transaction, La Crème Dollars (points) will be credited for each item purchased.
6) Only the person paying for products can receive La Crème Dollars (points) for those products purchased. You must present your Loyalty Card at the time of purchase in order to redeem your La Crème Dollars (points) (for in store purchases); and you must enter your Loyalty Card membership number at the time of purchase/checkout in order to redeem your La Crème Dollars (points) (for online purchases). You must ask the relevant staff member from the Pattison’s Patisserie store that you would like to redeem points prior to them processing payment in order for La Crème Dollars (points) to be redeemed on that purchase transaction.
7) For every AUD$1 spent in an eligible transaction, you will earn 1 La Crème Dollar (point). Every 1 La Crème Dollar (point) earned will represent $0.05 AUD credit to redeem in-store or online. For example, if AUD$100 worth of products was purchased in one transaction, the customer would gain 100 La Crème Dollars (points) which converts to $5 AUD credit.
8) La Crème Dollars (points) are not received on purchases where the member has redeemed points as part or full payment.
9) For the removal of doubt, here are two examples of gaining points, with and without redemption. Scenario 1 (With no redemption)
Gained La Crème Dollars (points) = 55 which converts to 2.75 AUD credit
10) Scenario 2 (With redemption) Cake $55.00
Redemption $5.00 AUD Credit or 100 La Crème Dollars (points) Grand Total $50.00
Gained La Crème Dollars (points) = 0
La Crème Dollars (points) deducted = 100
11) You cannot redeem or exchange your La Crème Dollars (points) for cash. Any points, rewards, discount offers or entitlements accrued under the Loyalty Program are not transferable or exchangeable, cannot be sold and cannot be taken as cash. All reward or entitlement values (where provided) are correct as at the date of publication and we accept no responsibility for any variation in the value of a reward or entitlement.
12) We are not responsible for lost or stolen Loyalty Cards.
13) We reserve the right to terminate your membership to our Loyalty Program if we believe that you have engaged in fraudulent or unlawful activity or failed to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
14) If a Loyalty Card is lost or stolen, individuals must visit a Pattison’s Patisserie store within Australia to apply for another Loyalty Card. A Loyalty Card that is reported as lost or stolen will be temporarily suspended until the Member has applied for and collected a new Loyalty Card. All La Crème Dollars (points) from the Member’s original Loyalty Card will be transferred onto their new Loyalty Card.
15) We and our representatives at Pattison’s Patisserie stores within Australia reserve the right to refuse to accept a Loyalty Card that they believe is stolen or otherwise fraudulently or unlawfully obtained or used.
16) We reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Loyalty Program registrations and Members (including a Member’s identity, age and place of residence) and we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who we have reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the registration/ La Crème Dollars (points) claim/redemption process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Loyalty Program. Errors and omissions may be accepted at our discretion. Failure by us to enforce any of our rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Our legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
17) Incomplete or indecipherable Loyalty Program registrations will be deemed invalid at our discretion.
18) Only one (1) Loyalty Program registration permitted per person.
19) If there is a dispute as to the identity of a Member or recipient of La Crème Dollars (points), Pattison’s reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of such individual.
20) Our decision in relation to all matters arising under this Loyalty Program are final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
21) If for any reason a Member does not take or redeem a reward/ La Crème Dollars (points) (or an element of the reward) at or by the time stipulated by us, then the reward/ La Crème Dollars (points)(or that element of the reward) will be forfeited.
22) We reserve the right to substitute an alternative reward or benefit of equivalent value in the event that any reward or entitlement is not available.
23) If this Loyalty Program is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of us, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Member; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Loyalty Program, as appropriate.
24) Any cost associated with accessing the Pattison’s Patisserie website is each website visitor’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
25) We shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of accrual of loyalty points, accepting a reward or other entitlement or using a discount offer or entitlement under the Loyalty Program, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
27) In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, we reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Loyalty Program in whole or in part, in its absolute discretion, at any time without prior notice. In addition, we reserve the right to cancel an individual’s participation in the Loyalty Program without assigning any reason therefore.
28) If for any reason the Loyalty Program is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the us which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Loyalty Program, we reserve the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the system, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Loyalty Program.
29) We will not be held responsible for any tax liability incurred by a Member in connection with the Loyalty Program, in relation to any reward, discount or entitlement offered.
30) We will not be held liable for any technical errors or issues associated with crediting AUD onto a Member’s card.
31) We will not be held liable for any communication to any Member that is late, lost or misdirected for any reason, including but not limited to, spam filters operating on a Member’s email account or other system configuration problems.
32) We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or intranet site, or any combination thereof, including (but not limited to) any injury or damage to a Member’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in the Loyalty Program.
33) Members consent to us using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Loyalty Program, and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by Pattison’s.
34) These Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with and subject to any additional terms and conditions governing any particular reward program, promotion and/or discount offer run by us.
35) Loyalty Cards have an unlimited expiry. If we choose to discontinue our Loyalty Program it is in our sole discretion to do this with no liability to us. If we were to do so, we will publish a notice on our website or email you to let you know. Points accumulated through the La Creme loyalty program have a 12 months expiration date from the day of acquisition. Memberships do not have an expiration date.
36) We may change the Loyalty Program (including the number of La Crème Dollars (points) allocated to each item and how La Crème Dollars (points) are earned and redeemed) and these Terms and Conditions at any time, or add new Terms or Conditions. If we do so, we will publish an updated version on our website at http://pattisonspatisserie.com.au/lacreme. Your continued participation in our Loyalty Program will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
37) These Terms and Conditions apply to our Loyalty Program in Australia only, and are governed by the laws of New South Wales.
Return, Credit & Exchange Policy
All products purchased at Pattison’s Patisserie are covered by our Returns Policy.
With Proof of Purchase
If the product you have purchased from our stores is faulty, damaged, inedible or defective, we will happily refund the purchase price using your original payment method or exchange the product WITH YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE.
Pattison’s Patisserie happily trade under the “NSW Fair Trading Act Policy”.
Pattison’s Patisserie reserves the right to have the product assessed for acceptable quality prior to providing you with a suitable remedy. To make a claim under our Returns Policy, you must provide us with a proof of purchase / valid receipt and notify us within 48 hours of purchase.
“Changed your Mind”
We do not have to offer you a refund on “Change of Mind”
Unfortunately, we cannot refund or exchange for a change of mind on any cake, confectionary or food (because we do not know how they have been handled or stored once they have left our store) due to “NSW Food Handling Laws”
Without Proof of Purchase
Pattison’s Patisserie reserves the right to deny a Refund or Exchange without proof of purchase